quarta-feira, 8 de maio de 2013

AIR


Don’t ask me about tomorrow
I still have no answer for that minute after now
It wouldn’t be amazing to see things more clearly since the early years?
You push me to take a decision,
You say I’m getting old and need to make my mind in some direction
And I go crazy, striking against the clock time

Do I have to fulfill which expectations?
Am I eligible to be part of your life?
Sorry, if I am somehow late and the questions are getting bigger than the answers
A stranger told me last night, the best thing you should do is living for today
Because the moment after that it won’t change the scenario

Sometimes, don´t you feel desperate with a simple desire to disappear?
But then, I remember my name
The last time we spend together
Light me up with a smile, so I can recognize you on the mirror
Remind me of now, the minute I‘ve lost thinking about the future
Only to please to whom? 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário